Only for the Best - Hybrid Ultra Sport Cooling Vest (F1 Replica)TechNiche has been working toward creating an understanding of the value of cooling, pre-cooling and post cooling during strenuous activities, especially in sporting events held in high temperatures.
As demonstrated at the recent Formula 1 Races in 2009 and 2010, these ideas are finally catching on.TechNiche has had the opportunity to develop this special vest in conjunction with several high profile athletic teams including severalF1 Racing Teams who have started using various types of our pre-cooling and post cooling equipment.
Colors: Royal Blue, Black, Silver
Unisex Sizes: XS-XXL
Uses the 7065-V Cooling inserts.
Hybrid Cooling Systems - these unique products combine our HyperKewl™ cooling technology with our TechKewl™ cooling technology to create a more versatile cooling product with an extended life. Used by some of the world's premier athletes, these hybrid systems are quickly becoming the personal cooling mechanism of choice.
Hybrid Cooling Key Benefits - By combining these two technologies we create many new benefits by Extended cooling. Greater modularity (use both technologies together or separately depending on your need) and lightweight. Temperature specific cooling
Evaporative Cooling Specific
Easy to Use
- Commonly used by Sporters, Motorcyclists and Construction Workers
- Cost-effective, extended relief from heat stress
- Lightweight, durable, reusable and washable;
- non-toxic HyperKewl™ fabric sewn into garment lining
- Wide variety of garments, styles, sizes and colors
Phase Change Cooling Specific
- Soak garment in cool water for 1-3 minutes
- Gently squeeze out excess water Wear;
- repeat steps as needed
- Hang to dry Wash with brush and delicate soap (as needed)
Easy to Use
- Commonly used under military combat gear, hazardous materials suits, mascot costumes, and other apparel.
- Provide cooling comfort and heat stress protection in high temperature environments.
- Phase Change Material (PCM) releases long-lasting, temperature-specific (58 degrees F, 14 degrees C),
- cooling relief.PCM is non-toxic, non-flammable, durable, reusable, lighter than water, and does not produce condensation.
- Submerge PCM inserts in ice water for up to 45 minutes, or place in a freezer, until solid.
- Return inserts to garment pockets.
- Wear; repeat steps as needed (or use additional inserts for continuous relief).