Only for the Best - Hybrid Ultra Sport Cooling Vest (F1 Replica)TechNiche has been working toward creating an understanding of
the value of cooling, pre-cooling and post cooling during strenuous
activities, especially in sporting events held in high temperatures.
As demonstrated at the recent Formula 1 Races in 2009 and 2010, these
ideas are finally catching on. TechNiche has had the opportunity to
develop this special vest in conjunction with several high profile
athletic teams including several F1 Racing Teams who have started using various types of our pre-cooling and post cooling equipment.
Colors: Royal Blue, Black, Silver
Unisex Sizes: XS-XXL
Uses the 7065-V Cooling inserts.
Hybrid Cooling Systems - these unique products
combine our HyperKewl™ cooling technology with our TechKewl™ cooling
technology to create a more versatile cooling product with an extended
life. Used by some of the world's premier athletes, these hybrid
systems are quickly becoming the personal cooling mechanism of choice.
Hybrid Cooling Key Benefits
By combining these two technologies we create many new benefits by Extended cooling. Greater modularity (use both technologies together or separately depending on your need) and lightweight. Temperature specific cooling
Evaporative Cooling Specific
- Commonly used by Sporters, Motorcyclists and Construction Workers
- Cost-effective, extended relief from heat stress
- Lightweight, durable, reusable and washable; non-toxic
- HyperKewl™ fabric sewn into garment lining
- Wide variety of garments, styles, sizes and colors
Easy to Use
- Soak garment in cool water for 1-3 minutes
- Gently squeeze out excess water
- Wear; repeat steps as needed
- Hang to dry
- Wash with brush and delicate soap (as needed)
Phase Change Cooling Specific
Easy to Use
- Commonly used under military combat gear, hazardous materials suits, mascot costumes, and other apparel.
- Provide cooling comfort and heat stress protection in high temperature environments.
- Phase Change Material (PCM) releases long-lasting, temperature-specific (58 degrees F, 14 degrees C), cooling relief.
- PCM is non-toxic, non-flammable, durable, reusable, lighter than water, and does not produce condensation.
- Submerge PCM inserts in ice water for up to 45 minutes, or place in a freezer, until solid.
- Return inserts to garment pockets.
- Wear; repeat steps as needed (or use additional inserts for continuous relief).